Saturday, November 5, 2011

Help To Close Your Cuticles While You Add Shine
and Minimize Hair Frizz


The weather has changed and I found myself looking for various ways to lock moisture in my hair.  In order to cut back on manipulation and handling, I wear my hair in protective styles for most of the week. Recently, I changed a few steps in my routine and can see the difference.  I started using cold water on the final rinse and a t-shirt to dry.  As a result, my hair is shinier than it has ever been before. The cold water closed my pores and cuticles-- thus smoothing my strands. It is naturally shiny without any product added! When I used the t-shirt to dry, my hair was less frizzy and the coils were more defined.

Just curious...
If you use cold water for your final rinse, did you notice a difference?

I have heard that drying with microfiber towels produces the same results as using a t-shirt. If you have tried both, did you notice a difference?

No comments:

Post a Comment